Tuesday, September 30, 2008

exams started. OHNO !

I was late today. so cabbed to school in the morning.
aft that meet sister & went to school as usual.

schoool was so boreddd especially when exams started.
I really feel like sleeping throughout the exams laaaaa. super tiring!
anyway, managed to clear EL & MT ppr 1 today .
I hope I can pass, hehh heh.
the place where I sat, is sucks x12332983928492382 luh!
wahlau eh. no fan, even got also so far ! how to concentrate sial, so stuffy eh.
feel like bringing mini fan to schoool. but teacher sure will confiscate one naaaaa idiot. GRRRR!
they just don't understanddd ~

went to find miss ng after that.
she gave us the N level art already. meaning we already have to started doing and submitted by August 2009.
Like sooo .. whathehell? so fast start? UH whatever, still have a long way to go! ^^
so went to print some stuffs, me & sofea went off to meet sister & eve aft that.
accompany eve took bus to hub and meet smeone.
and then headed to library to pass something to my baybehhhh.
chatted awhile & we went off to mac.

Had our lunch and we went home aft that , that's all. BYEBYE.







No comments: