Saturday, July 12, 2008

hello hellooooo helloooooooo HELLO laaaa. lolol! I'm mad :P
hey, anyways ytd I was busy watching shows so didn't blog . hahhaa.

lol, tdy lessons was, alright lah. & I didn't slept in class today! :]
But I didn't really pay attention in class as most of th time I was either staring into space or talking. hahahahahaa.

Hey! I wna complaint sial! mrs lai siewchin D:
she make lost my english ppr.! liek wtheaven laaaa. and she said is I don't wna hand in t her.
fck lah! i rmbered veh clearly tht I'd handed in on a friday which is weeks ago.
and she said to me: THANK YOU. aft she took it from me! D:
& I'm not gna redo everything. :}

I've been thinking here & thr nowadays, lol. I also don't know why tooooo:/
& recess, I was standing outside th corridor, thinking something.
stupid ml so scared me. shouted behind me, so near my ear, and I got a big shocked sial. fck!:x
I almost 灵魂出窍 sial. wthell lahhh.
This is th veh veh first time I got a soooo soooooooo big shock in my life manzxzxsc! D:clever luh :D :D :D hey! but I really understand, so I did my work. xD
& mr lai sms-ed me.
said my wallet's been found! & asked me get from him after school.
I got a shocked and I was sooooo happaye lea! xD
This shows my waiting was worth! :D
last friday lost it, this friday found it :D

天下无难事只怕有心人

choy came into th class, talked alot of things tht so wasting of my precious time.
said what vp's gna visit our class during his lesson on 22nd july.
I think tht TONG wna see us how we behaved in class lor. so stupid siah she! ><
she's toooooo qian bian you know! D:

and because of this, choy had to talked to us.
next week also can say what, still faraway from 22th lor excuseee me.
so we went to foyer and find siewhwi to get my wallet.
and aft tht, went to hub with emily & xinling :]
went to eat, but not a meal lai de:x haahhhaa. and aft tht walked around, bought bubble tea.
and we went to popular, bought wrapper and STGS :D which I'm gna be reading later on :} went to hub again, and went to water fountain thr and slacked.
hahaha, we chatted alot alot alott sial. so fun also! xD

till 6plus, thr got water alr, saw th water alr, wna play with it, but thn its getting late, everyone had to go home. and we no have extra clothings.
lolols so we said next time thn bah :D heh heh !
so we went hme after that :]
byebyeeeeeeeeeeee! .
finally thrs no school tml! & i love it :D

done by yihong. lolols!
emily . xinling . joanne(me)
head shot, and she's dead. LOLS xD
nice sky lea! :P
th water fountain began:x hahaha.
christine, me, yiling, heidi .
I'm willing to wish you happiness with th one you love,
though it really hurts me alot.

No comments: