Friday, May 30, 2008

hehehe! tdy finally get to go out though its only 2hrs(; HAHAHA .

hmm last few days staying at home like shiatz.! Its veh boring you know! wth
lolols. but tell you alr, got teeve! radio! computer?= BORING larr!:)

my aunt came over to my hse ytd. ehhehehe!
so long never see her alr~ but its good! cos she will not nag at me.
but I miss my mother's nagging. haiz !
whr are you?:/ its been 250 days alr. but i hope whatever I said to you, you can hear me:)
okokay~~

arrrrrggghhhhhh stupid!><
meimei always hardly stay at home.
~ guzheng practise guzheng practise. dunno wth is she everytime so late thn come hme :{
IM BORED! I really need someone to accompany me ! x_____________X

she see this, she'll surely scold me back. :O

ohh nvm.whatever(;

ytd aunt cooked fer us dinner. hehehe she taught me how to cook, LOLS!
idk how to cook. haha know also porridge, vegetables and tofu only! so 失败 laaaaaa :X

heehe soup, I still can manage to cook lahs.
haha nvm norhh~ hehe at least got things to eat can alr! ^-^
I miss my mummy's cooking:( ...........
I miss her talking.
I miss her laughing.
I miss her smile.
I miss her face.
I miss holding her hands tightly.
I miss her jokes.
I miss her everything!!!!! D:
I WANT HER TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!
how can she snatch mummy away from me!? wthwthwthwth!
you know how old am I?
Im only 15 years old only you know!?
means I only be with my mummy fer 15 years?! so little & short !
I dun want!
I wna spent 100000000 yrs with her. why are you so cruel!!?!
I still havent be a filial daughter thn you snatch her away!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!
why is it so unfair???!? wahlau wey~ if time were to rewind, I hope I'll cherish her.
listen to her. not argue with her anymore.
but now... no use of regretting. nthg can be done anymore.
but I just hope you had received my sorry. & I'll always love you forever.
my one & only mummy!
I won't have amnesia. so pls dun anyhow say. cos I won't forget her! I WILL NOT FORGET(;

............

GRRRR! im so angry and sad! D: cos god is so cruel ~!
but I will relax ._____________.

okokkkk, later thn say. sigh*
lol. ytd my aunt told me something bout what my mummy said.
when I heard it, I really know tht Im wrong.
she said she always scold me, but in her heart, she didn't want to.
all because of 面子 . if not 难下台.... bahs? dunno eh~
she scold me she heartache. yet I still continue to argue.
but my mum told my aunt to sayang me whenever se scolded me.
Yes, my aunt did. I didn't know tht it was mummy told her to do so.
mummy im really sorry! :(
& th whole night I kept on thinking and thinkthinkthinkkk.
& tears rolled dwn agn.__________.
this time round my eyes were swollen-.- shit me laaaa always cry.
but but but... im fine oh~ (:
all I just hope was she can really heard what Im saying to her. I hope so...

ehehehe sorraye im crazy talking mum's thing here.___.

your always see me laughing or what, ask me why am I not sad.
I will be veh sad, but i dun wna shown on my face. its not good. so I chose to smile(;
haiz ok fullstop (8


ehhh? just now say till whr uh? haiya nvm.

er errrrrr... yayaa. dun say ytd alr laaa. lol cos nthg much happen. lol what a word.
tdy met bell at opp sch. lols ~
she return me my thingys and I return her. lols !
thn aftv tht changed into sch shoes and went to general office & collected my IC.
supposed to collect last week.
cos my absent-minded stupid asshole brains laaaa. kept forgetting things.
even tht small slip ppr also forget bring so can't collect. :/
collect alr ,went to hub .
cos bell wna go bank. aft tht walk arnd bought some food frm basement.
went to secret place. stupid security cameeee. yet can smile at us, lols. funny guard!

nthg to walk. bell's sleepy. so went homeee hahaa.
send her home lols! see sister i so good neh :P pi la! hahas.
okok so bu yao lian :X
bussed home. wahhhhhh fck! thinking agn! ><
can stop thinking awhile?:) idiot!
okok laaaa. byebyeeeee ~
lol. chatting with tianxin^^ booooooooblaaaahhhhbleehhhhhhhhsssnnshznxxz !


:D

& my meimei is not at home tdy agn.
are my hols just gna spend like this? will miracles happen? (:
WILL! in dreams norhh O.O
dreams also not bad larr! (8
die better! hahahhaa. nononononononono. all of us gna die sooon! ohhhmyyyyyy~
in 4 yrs' time? dunno eh. alot peepos said. dunno what 世界末日laaa. lols
LOL, me and jelene said before got 世界末日 uhh, wna die also dun wna die with full of
painful-ness and injuries.
better is sleep and die in dreams, go so peacefully~~~ no pain no wounds(;
lol. hope before dec 20 2012, I can die first. (;
crapppps. lol, CRABS!!! hahahaa.

I feel like eating crabs now :D

I dun have tuition! yeahhh!!!! xD finally no have to worry. lols
but i can predict tht exams will not go well.

感恩 , -thts wht mummy usually told me(;

No comments: