Saturday, May 24, 2008

biatchh, stop being so kaypo (;

we didn't say your girl & her best friend. ok? & thanks fer understanding(;

Michelle ppost alot of videos in her blog. LOLS!
but all was veh sad.
sometimes see alr also feel like crying.
one thing she said:
"esp when u r unable to c ur loved ones anymore and dey have forever leave euu and u forver cant c their smile on their face cant hear their sound anymore"

these really veh sad. it reminds me of th day when my mum passed away at tht night, before going home and get changed and came back again.
couldn't be able to hear her sound...
seeing her suffering in those pain. I felt heartbroken ..
but thr's nth I could do.
Th time really flies! I hate it!
I didn't get to really cherish her, till she passed away thn I knew Im wrong.
Im an unfilial daughter, can say so.
but I know everything I did last time was wrong.
I wanted to say sorry, but don't know if you can hear not ...
at tht moment, I really couldn't believe you'd left me.
It wasn't a dream. Its reality. but I just couldn't accept th fact tht you'd left!
did you know how saddening it was?
Its veh difficult to explain . But those scenes can't be erased off from my mind..
ya, like what miche said must cherish everyone beside you now,
do not wait until he/she left you, you started to cherish them & regret for not cherishing thm..
thrs no point anymore.
I was an example. Just this only 14 yrs spent with her. She can't get to see me grown up jiu left.
she said she will be able t see.
but.. no more. not anymore ~
but in my heart, thr will be only one mum (: th best mum!
I hope in next life I could be your daughter agn... pleaseeeeeee !
I know im silly fer syaing those, but tht was my feelings..... kept too much will die. lol
but I'm fine oh (:

Those peepos in sichuan, facing so many problems.. alr veh sad ler. :{
if time were to rewind back, how great it could be uhh!!!!!
just hoping tht thy're fine. :}

life's bored... actually meeting laodou tdy.
but thn all sleeping. & I felt so tired, so went to sleep.
I almost couldn't open my eyes siol~ lols! so small like shiatz:/
swollen alr ~ GRRRRRR!!! go die go die go die go die!!!
nvm, awhile will be okayy. tml PTC. eeeyer. i hate thisz!
hopelai won't anyhow say ^^ HAHAAS .
june hols coming. I sometimes hate it! cos I've got nthg to do at all. wthwthh :X
I rather go sch, hahhaha at least can see him:) so niceee.
okok. later htn blog lah. lols!
byebyeeee lerr ! :p

No comments: