Thursday, April 24, 2008

hate flag-raising!!!! D: lolol.! after that got hair check:}
thn went back to classroom fer lesson.
I was packing my rubbish papers in my bag. & reading chinese paper during SS.
si idiot choy saw me taking out hp and used thn he confiscated!! wtheaven lahh.blardy idiot!~
I was just trying to off something thn wanted to start listening to lesson, he go confiscate it!
Im super angry till I dun wanna listen to his lesson, so went to sleep(;
had a not-so-nice sleep laaaassszzz, cos idk why toooo. LOLS:D
chemistry so boring!! x_________X
had to copy th answers on th board. so tiring, but didn't sleeeeep! HEHEHE!!!!!xD
no recess, cos I dun feel like eating :}
chinese was so-so lor. got listening compre!O.O idk leaaaa. never prepare so anyhow do((; hahhaha! th teacher was veh angry fer awhileeee;DD cos th class was noisyy~
VE lesson, nothing to dooo. just sat there and doing my summary fer englishh. lols !
eng lesson, hai hao laaaa.(; hehehhehe!!
after school xuanting accompany me waited fer taxi to comeee.
thn cameee, say byebye and off to lavender there to meet my papa to make I/C & passport. 3plus all donee[; say byebyeee to papa and cabbed back to sch and find my girlfriends:)
went to school and chit chat awhile, after that went to opp and makann:DD HAHHA!
finally, I'M FULL!!! :DDD hurrayyy!:P
walked home with yihong, bell & siewmai:D was singing alongggg like soo fun:P hahhas.
after that BYEBYEEE lerr~~ lolol.
went to shop & save & buy things with yihong(;
after that walked to th bus stop & waited :}
toook 159 and i sat all th way to compass point. cos wanna buy my stationaries & stuffs.
wanted to buy drawing block, but all not suitable fer th acrylic paint derr lahhhh.
here no have A3 sizeee. thn have to use those smaller ones to do prep studiess alr llo!;X
:{ :{ :{{{ soo sad laaaaa~! forgot prep studies included what ehh! LOLOLS;D
nvmm, ask peepos later(; byebyeeeeeee peepos!!:D :D :D



Ohhh~ I was soooo happaye just to see you :}
heh heh! :P You'd talked to me again! :DD
LALALA~! loveeeees!*

No comments: