Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAHAHAHA PEEPOS! ;D happayeee!(;
so boring till I changed my URL! O.O sorry peepos! :X
& THANKS ALL WHO RELINKED MEEEEE!:} really thanks alot. HOHO!
hmm in future won't be changing often:D haha so you can fang xin alr :}
mornign had maths tuition,
my meimei's friend coming over our house to do project at 1.45pm,
but my tuition haven't ended by that time thn no choice told th teacher that tuition time till 1.15pm norhh! D;<><

later my maths never improve i'm gonna kill you uhh!:{ but nvmm :P HEHE!!!
used comp after that.
papa bought KFC homeeee!:) but i dun wanna eat, LOLS! weird uh! dunno why(:
Eating fruits oni:} afternoon ate maggie meee:D hhahahhaa!!!!!
8plus went to th photo de stall and took my IC de peekchas. HAHA!
eeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ like sai siol~ :{
anyways, I DUN CARE!;D
cam-whored with my meimei:} CRAZY LUH! hahhahah~
but fun! cos Im super high tdy! :}
kept on scolding my meimei! hahaha she so fed up, i laughing!:P KEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKXZXNSZ!!~ HULALA~~~~! ^___________________^
ohh fcuk! D:<
im soooo angry larr! GRRRRR!!!!!
cos my stupid mouth there got one big red+black scratches!! so ugly lahhh. idiot! D:
like on orh ki liddat! BUT ACTUALLY NOT LAHH OK!
soo ugly. you see those peekchas veh obvious oneee narhh ~!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! YUCKSSSYY! :{ scratch till bleeding again!
i think monday put one plaster there will be better :}
BYEBYEEEEE NORHH! :D
hohohoho! seeeee yaa!~ lalas!:}

OFF TO WATCH <命中注定我爱你>!!! ;DD YEAHH!!!!
























IMH! :{ (I Miss Him) :{

No comments: