Saturday, April 26, 2008

:D peepos! hahahhaa!!!
9am plus slept (; till 11plus woke up. LOL!! staying at hme can die one laaa! D: nvm :}
hahahs.! so bored. my father told me that our school de peepos call him . LMAO !
thn 1pm plus, siewhwi called me when I was using comp .
she asked me if i wanna go kbox with them mahss, i agreed cos imy temp that time was normal[; LOL. decided to wear sch uni go there :} HAHHA!!!
liddat thn won't be odd one out;}
who knows when on th way to kgarden, my temp become abnormal alrr! :{
but nvm lor:} hahs, reached there and didn't sing much due to my throat.
sang till halfway, almost no voice sial!!~ so scary till i dun wann sing anymore!!!
just sat there and listening to them lor. hahhas ;}
janez, christine, yihong, siewmai & huilin.
lololol ~ went to order drinks.
hahahha janez 'recommended' us the honey drink super niceee laaaaa! hahhaha;D
love it so muchh! LOLS. How i wish i no have cough ehhsszznx! :'{
hmmph~ dunno how sunshine is doing.....
hope sunshine's fineeee! missyou!! ;p
took temp again, become 38.6! Zzzzzzz wtheavenn! D:<
If had known earlier, i should not have go out!!
hahs, but nevermindd;D cannot blame:} heard that michelle was not feeling well tooooo~~ ohhmy! why hurr? GRR. stupid virus jiu shi stupid!!
sekali is 流行性感冒? O.O dunno lehs. so weird derr!!
some had recovered, ahhaas good fer them(;
hope others will recover sooon oh!~ ;D dun feel like tuition tml lahs! :{
cough & headacheee now,whole body still no engine yet.
waahhhhh fck that flu luhhh!!! D: cos meeee feel like dying leaaa.!
and plus that medicine was super er xin de lor!!
cannot take fever de pill cos orf my weight!:{ what has it got to do with my weight?! DDD:
no choice but to tolerateeeee lahhhs.! :{ :{
hahhaa, sorry peepos! back to the topic :D thn aft that we cam-whored!!! :DD yeahhhhhhh!!!! ;DD lalas! WOOHHHHOOO~!
not long, arnd 4plus, janez, siewmai & huilin went home first.
left me, yihong & christine. hahhaha ! i love 访英台:DD hahhaa!!!
aft that 5.30 all went homee. didn't talk much to them cos no energy. SORRYAYEEEE!!
took 136 back to angmokio... reached near michelle there de house thn we alight.
me & yihong walked to the bus stop, without me talking much. hahaa!
DON'T GO ANGMOKIO SWIMMING COMPLEX THERE SWIM HOR!!! hahhaaxD know whyiie? cos that time i almost drown during p4 !
zZZZ PLUS!!! CHUAN CHEN GO THERE SWIMMING DERR!!!! Yucks laaaa~! D:
tell you hor, her mother veh kaypo der! peepo do what thingy she also wanna interfere~!
was like... NONE OF HER BUSINESS LAHS!!! LOLS.! i shoooo badd!;X
but, what i said was trueee lor. hahahha kayy shall not say her ! ;p
thn went back homeee. faster eat my medicine, and watched teeve.
after watching, dunno do what. lolol, just stare into the space lor [x
michelle called me and we chat awhileee. hope she & xuanting will be fineee la;D hehs!~
thn now using comp to blog(; hehehhee. later thn post th peekchas.
HAHA! sian laaaa,! last time sick, got mummy to takecare of mee~
now no one really take care of me. my father went to work, meimei went to sch :[ HAIZ !
sooooo pathetic hor?? :[
i miss my mummy will be back here again!! :{ byebyeeee peepos ~
To my meimei,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!








hope you'll keep it as a secret.
puhleasssseee!!! dun let th cat out of th bag!

No comments: