Monday, March 31, 2008

YO!!!:D hahahahhaa;D
last night so late sleep. tdy woke up early really veh diff! D:
but still can open my eyes larr!><
cabbed dwn to my aunt's house (;
reached there bout 9plus. cos later going pray paryyy:} hahha!
ehh like so long never see my cousins alr. HAHA !
esp that one call henry derr!xD LMAO.________. never comee larr he ! o.O
hmmmm~ reached tpy round 10-11plus? I forgot alrr leiis!(;
but went there to play with cameraaa! LOLOLOLOLOL!
so fun siahhz:D 难得可以和他们出去当然要玩得痛快一点啦! 不是吗? ;} MUAHAHHHA!
aft that went to nearby kopitiam & makann. all starve to death soon. LOL
but havent die yet(; all still aliveee~ ! ^___________^
saw a kitten!!!!!:D ouhh! it looks cute! hahahaa. run so fast.___.
run here & thereeee der! so active llo!;D good kitten lai derr! no a dead oneeeee[; HOHO! managed to shot oneee! HEHEH.
aft eating, it was raining. hahahs! went back to temple and took uncle's car backk.
woah seh! my meimei de tuition can keep postpone derr norhh!:x so unfairr!:{
nvmm, also not my work:}}} LALALAAAA~
aft that my cousin's shoe's GONE! :O
stolen by other peepos? hhaiiya., those peepos so bad derr lar! now also no usee lerr.
anyhow take other peepo's shoes and wear lorr. LOLS ~
if not bare-footed go hmee meh?O.O raining sooooo heavily,
nearby also no have one selling shoes derr. so no choiceee(; next time buy again bahh ! ;}
went my cousin's housee aft that. hahhs! played with themm.
aft that i went to sleeep. Zzzzzzzz LOLS.
slept till 5plus, thn we went to compass point & makan(;
actually gonna go swensens derr, but veh full alrr. :{ ahhh nvm ! :D next timeeeeeee!~
ehhh went back aft that. watched teeve till 9plus went homee;D
HOME SWEET HOME! xD
but i miss them so muchhh larr!:{ :{
hope to go next weekk! HURRAYYYY YEAHH! ;D
BYEBYE peepos! :D
off to watch 聊斋之奇女子 lerr :} HOHOHO! SEE YA!:DDD

belows are some peekchas takenn!:} lalala~

lols ! :D










stupid faces!


OUHH!~THAT KITTENNN!:D
I really lovee th sky!:}
I always know that it was just a dream :}
but afterall, the dream was a beautiful one (;
thanks fer the memories you'd given me.
I'll never forget you,
b'cos you really meant alot to me.
although you hate me,
*****************
iwillalwaysloveyoulikeialwaysdo .

No comments: