Sunday, February 24, 2008






Had tuition this morning. hahahs! understand bit oni:D
but better than last week :} im so happyyy! =)
its boring aft that . meimei went out and so did my father toooo~ D:
wanting to find someone & chat, but couldn't find one :{ SAD LUH
but nevermindddd, boring-ness will be over soon!
just bear with it~ ! HOHO...
played with rubiks cube while waiting fer my meimei come hme :}
I solve one part oni, but took a long time la-.-
aft playing, went watch
红楼梦 .


watched till I cried! :{ sooo sad la. It's a nice story and touching story!

3 years ago, I read till I cried,

Few hours ago, I watched till I cried.

& I love this story so much ! I kept on watching again & again :DD
aft that they came back:D
I thought tdy will be getting specs. but hor, the peepo said next wk thn can la! wtheaven.
so I dun wanna go alr lor. stay at home and ate my food-.-
nt long, meimei called me and said my specs okay lerr ! xD HAHAHA! hurray ~! :DD
so i took bus go there :}
reached and blablablaaaah. not used to it :x
but after awhile im okayy alr ! [:
accompanied my meimei buy new phone .
Her one better than mine lah. :{
last time i used to show off to her, but.. now CAN'T alr! cos she's showing off hers to me D:
nevermindd :} she got anything i dun wanna help her =) what kind of sis she have:} :}
Bought strawberry milk tea again:D
my ahyi said that xiaokorkor got GIRLFRIEND alr leii~ ! I dun believe lor ! xD
but better is have la, its time fer him to find one:}
then I can go wedding dinner alr ! had shark fins & all~~ SO YUMMYYY;D
LOLS ! & I'm so in love with fish ! :DDD
quick quick go married ! =P LOLS !
aft that went hme lor . so sian!
but tml going accompanied bell bell go guitar lesson again ! :}
HAHS:D luckily i'm going out, if not I really can die one!

& I did realised something ... something veh important to me,
& something that kept me thinking all day long...
something superrr confusing ..
and its complicated...
I'm confused..
really don't know what to do...

But I know I'm stuck ! D:




-


.



.



.



.



.

No comments: