Thursday, February 21, 2008

Had hair check this morning aft flag raising.
siva caught my shoe lace! what the.
xy5 one more colourful he also never see mehh ?! D: BLIND PEEPO!
dun care lorr {:
lessons okayokay lahhh. but quite boring de nehh~
aft sch went to walk walk in th school.
Actually we're playing vbl de . cos orf my lazy-ness thn never play alr. next day leaaaaasxzn:D
walked hme with michelle, shirley & yihong [:
michelle went home first.
left we three chatting outside th police station. LOLS ! sat outside and chat.
hmms, bought waffles and drinks tooo:DD
yihong is crazy! xD
siewhwi went mad D: ohhmann~
LOLOLS ! :D aft chatting fer a long time, we went home bout 5plus :[ soooo earlyyy siahz !
hate it ! D:<>
ahh shit! need stay back fer th art tml-.-
kuan ng didn't give us demerit cos we didn't stay back ytd.
she just gave us warning. lols ! need to write on board de mehh? vehh what de lor !
walked to bus stop with yihong .
she kept on saying disgusting things to me, & i feel like puking mann ! :x
superr er xinn de la. asked her stop saying thn she kept on say . but, nvrmind leaaas~ hahs.
tok 159 with me thn she took 265 hme. she sp good:D hheees ~
went home so sleepy. but dunno how to close my eyes-.-
hmm gtg and have my dinner now.
byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee:DDD

cheerios fer my success:D






BABY !
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY IN ADVANCE:DDD
ily(:

No comments: