Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blogging blogging :D
Slowly strolled to art rm [: Delay time mahz. HAHA !
Miss ng old asked us cut here and there and do what painting. LOLZ ! Oh yeh.. The homework never do, she was super agitated lah. WTH, LOLS! :P
What responsibility & whatsoever lo-.-
ASked us to stay back & complete. =x Late fer chinese lesson. LOL ! Actually wanted yihong to say herslef fainted thn go back late de. Who ask her say teacher late thn released us, nobody will believe la. See larh, she don't wanna listen to me... Sigh~ LMAO. siao~
maths lesson veh boring. Eng lesson veh what. Mrs lai super weird, she like got moodswings mann! :x
Hist sucks! That teacher super duper sucks! Damn pissed off with that teacher lah. IDIOTIC !
EHHHHH! Mind your hands please! D: f.o !
Physics lesson was funny :D Kept on playing & playing. hahahaas ! teacher was super angry with yuxuan cos he lied to him. HAHA! Copy me one...
Thn he made those peepo stay back cos some of us not yet finished our work-.-
Yihong helped me do =) HAPPY HAPPYY! :D
Thn aft that went to canteen & makan jiu went to art rm alr.
Zhihao didn't go. So gd siahz~!
Only me, hong & christine. Went there do bit and completed alr, went to sleep.
Before that, asked ms lilah to help me do properly. HAHA ! My painting really sucks.
I don't like to paint lah. Yihong & me prefer drawing to painting. while chris was opp. LOL?!
I was sleeping soundly while waiting fer ms lilah , plus the fan there soooooo cooling
mann! :D mIss ng old came back from meeting.

She said I siao luh. LOLS ! [:
Went home aft that. By the time was 5.40pm liddat alr.
Saw ms clara lim. Just nice she also wanna go hub shopping. But I never go shop lah. I need go buy things. Thn asked yihong to accompany me. LOL ! Bought strawberry milk tea, thn went to buy bread. Go basement and buy things jiu went off alr.
Don't know why tdy kept on laughing siahz. Felt so strange tdy lah...
Something's wrong liddat... SUPER WEIRD ! -.-
okok, shall stop my craps! =) byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! {:


F.A.M.I.L.Y ! :D

No comments: