Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yeah peeps! Im back here,posting :D
Yeps,today went out with my cousins plus ah seng kor kor.
I was thinking that 1pm thn went off.Then might as well
go watch my favourite teeve,channel 8 that <<黄梅调-新陈三五娘>>.
Watch that show till very exciting.Here he came larh! D:
Alamak larh...Wanna watch thn he came.Actually dun feel like
going out.Just feeling like staying at home. watching that programme.
Haiz.Nvm nvm lor- Just went off.

Walked to mrt and took train to Somerset.=)
We went to the Cineleisure de X-Box there.hahahha! xD
So good siah! :DD went there and booked one room and play!
ALL HE PAY! :DDD went to the first room.SOT SOT de larh~
Thn changed to another room.hehs! :P
Played computer.& watched HairSpray movie! HOHOHO! :D
Aft watching halfway through,Its quite nice actually! :P
But feel like using comp thn went play.

Played not long,The PC automatically switched off.
My cousin,Shimin used my acc and played.
But haven't logged out lehs.So I'm bit scared larh.Hope not-
So We went out,& jalan jalan around there.:D
shopping awhile,went to Lucky Plaza & makan! :DD
YEAH ! Im the first one to eat finsih manszsx! :P sooo happy lah!
Beahving like siao za bor aft that while waiting for them to eat finish luh.
Ah seng kor kor cannot tahan me,Cos im laughing all the way .
Laughed at him larh.He ate claypot.& his actions were super duper funny lah! :DDD
I was laughing like soooo mad,plus, my cousin,Bing Yi.He acted his actions.OMG! :P
and and, he's now sitting right beside me.& complaining me not to write his
nice name here luh.LOLS!hehehhee ~ :P neh ni neh ni poo poo ><
hmms dun care dun care ~! mauahahahaha XD

Aft that, We begged ah seng kor kor to buy McFlurry for us! xD
He said a big NO to us manszszxzx! D: so pek chek lor!
MCFLURRY LEHS! I WANT IT BADLY! T_T
He told us to buy that cheap cheap at the roadside stalls de icecream lor!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i not so like okay!
So I dun wanna talk to him alrd.HAHS!
Aft that,He said he bought for me ehs ! HOHOHOH! :O
Thn I super elated! ;D so talked to him lorhs! hehs :P
Aft that, ALL of them wanna buy the same as me too! :D Oh man!
I think he's gonna pok soon larh.HAHAHS!he used his $10 to buy 5 mcflurry for all of us.
Thn SiRong can't eat ice cream as she had diarrhoea the the day before yesterday mahs.
So th ice cream also lastly gave to Ah seng kor kor makan! lols~
Wanna have somemore,he said NO again!veh bad lo! D:
But she still did shared bit luh.hhahas!
Thn we went to walked walked around Orchard de some of the shopping centre.
There alot shopping centres, so dunno which one we went to alrd. psps
hahahs! aft that we went to Takashimaya and shop. :D
EACH of them wanted a TEDDY BEAR! :DDD
But, I just wanted a HELLO KITTY! :DD Hope that I would have it! :D
Cos we're on the way kept shouting and wanted presents badly.
So he qi kek alrd thn dun care us and left us there and continue to shout lor.
I also dun care cause Im enjoying my McFlurry! :P
&& That's why I really dunno what actually had happened luh.HAHHAS! :D
Thn he pop out again from nowhere like ghost liddat.
Thn they all still continued to beg him like siao._.
He went off again.This time for sure siah~ veh what eh him! ><
We waited for him fer quite long.But aft that we went off alrd.
We dun care him alrd. So we anyhow walked to the mrt station.But,
I forgot the ways to mrt station.Just thn im thinking that somehow he
would called either of us.He called! LOL! :DDDDD
funny siah! xD Waited fer him at the escalator.He came and brought us to the Wisma Atria.
And Takashimaya there lorhs.He wanna buy dunno what stuffs luh.hahah!

Thn we walked around around & around.hahaha! xD
He finally bought his stuffs.Alright, we may go off now.=)
So he said he wanna bring us to the 总统府.Just walked pass only larh.
If can go in thn more good lor.HEHEHHE! :P
So we walked a very long way to reach there siah! lmaos! :DD

Aft walking pass there,we continued walking.Carry on~
Dunno walked till where alrd lah.
But but! We reached Plaza Singapura seh! :DDDD LOLOLOLLL! XD
omg! we'd actually walked a long distance ! ;O
WE'RE sooooooo PROOOO! :DD
From Orchard walked till Dhoby Ghaut lehs! HAHAHA XD
thn we at there taking photos.hahhas!
Thn went to have some desserts at food court. :)
Aft eating, we took train home. ~
On th way home in the mrt, we're behaving so madly like just came out from IMH liddat!
really larh. think of it really very bo hor seh lehs ! lols.
we actually kneeled down on the floor siah! :x LOLS!
cos we dun wanna go home yet! Its too early lah.
Can go other place shop shop what. Is he dun want niah lorhs.Bad leh him!
But,He better than Lun Zun! ;D
all bad larh! LOLS ! ;P
If he sees this, I bet he will not kill me. He would thanks me in the other way round.
Thn Im laughing like siao again in the mrt.
peepos looking I alsi dun even care at them.Just ignore all lorhs.
Dunno whyie. Perhaps I'd alrd gone gila liao.
BING YI LARH! ><>
lols ! OMG ! calmed down aft that.
Walked home. with him
Thn he accompanied us go home and play. sian~
I was busying using computer now.ahhaha!
Thn he went off. Took mrt. Thn mrt no more alrd! HAHAHHAHAHA !
YEAH BAYBEH! ;DDDD Dunno he took what transport home now! hehs :P
okay, shall write till here. Share with you guys the next time!
byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee peeps! :DDD


Shall enjoying my day happily.
Forget those sad memories.
Look ahead. Cos still have a long way to go!

No comments: