Saturday, December 15, 2007

maybe i've been so silly all these while...hais
its impossible,but i thought it would turn out what i want it to be...
but,all hope are lost...
i can't understand it at all.
i just hope everything will be alright.
i dun wanna think too much....
it's always the same problem i'm having!
i'm really sick && tired of it.
i hope i could end up my life sooner
its just like a bullshit whatever you said to me...
i should not have listened to you in th first place.
im regretting now.
but,whats the point of regretting now?
also no use alrd.hais~
im really terribly confused in everything i'd done all these while.
i felt that im so useless and stupid!
i can't even handle an easy task!
was it a challenge for me?
can anybody tell me?
im so troubled now! D:
everyone thought im always very happy
and got nothing troubles me at all. as if ~
even if i have any thoughts,will anyone out there understand me?
i hope can,
but,no one will understand me..
if i end my life,maybe all things wil gone
that would be better

No comments: