Friday, October 19, 2007

Time fies real fast~ its 2 yrs.... and we had to face the separation of class)= i'll be very sad and unhappy. most of the girls in the class had get into thru-train. I'm wondering why i can't be as smart as them? I had even tried my best! *SIGH*~ 2 yrs of friendships alr... thinking that next yr will be in diff classes..)= the thought of having diff classes with my best friends and sisters, makes me feel sad . But, Isabelle was with me=) Im glad, sorry belle, im nt cursing you. haiz))= last time i hope SDD and my dear friends will be tgt next yr.. bt, now, all changes.. my dreams are shattered~Bt they will be forever bestties in my heart! =) hahaXD hope time could reverse... everything back to the past time=) having so much fun times with em'...and all stuffs~=)) Anws, he actually can get into thru-train too! cause he had made lots improvemebts this yr~=) im so happy tt he had improved lots=) YEAHXD LOL...
Aft sch went to canteen and having lunch... ah yoh~ dun run in the rain lah, later catch a cold thn nt good le )= heed my advice , nth will goes wrong=) Went back to classroo, raining cats & dogs, basketball interhse postponde? Pls dun be disappointed...=/ went to amk cc watched em' playing basketball=) hahas. He played so well lahs! =))) hahaXD laughing and chatting happily with shir, mich and they all! HOHO~ damn fun lehs! hehe=P kept on laughing and playing with shir=) hahas. went homr aft that. walked to mich's hse there de basketball court and they started playing.=) He seemed so tired and unwell siahs~)= going home rest, was a better idea=) hehe... Thn stay there quite long, thn went home=) mich accompany me and cass to walk to the bus stop, so did jason, hs, kazhua and jq...LOLXD jq, mich and kazhua went off... left the four of us took 159 home=) bus came and we boarded the bus...HAHASXD tts the end. hehehe!!! so happy happy HAPPYYYYY;DD hohoho~ Ermm, gotta go and eat my supper=) HAHA... KFC DELIEVERY~ LOL;D && I shall end here=) takecares!=)

No comments: