Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heyheyhey!=) hahas, here posting again. erm, today never rot too much at home, cause going out orchard road in the morning with my auntie and uncle..hahas=) thn aft that shop till 3 plus thn went home.hoho... reach home bout 4 plus. hehe!!! okay... err, lazy to post alrd lah...=P thats all. takecares!=)

sigh* there's nothing i can do , not stay at home jiu look at the stars and moon...thats what my life are. its damn boring! no fun at all !!! i wanna go out! but i cant always go out!)= so sian leh.... haiz, i seems like im in the darkness)= who can lit up my life??? zzz BOREDOM KILLS ME!!!!) =x

Can I dun be so boring??? I really hates boring-ness!!!)= if like that, i think die better lor! at least die le be ghost can fly around, not like me, staying home and doing nothing!! have you ever tried staying at home everyday??? let me tell you this, you will be bored to death! I am one of the example)= HAIZ!!!))=

No comments: