Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hey peeps! here posting=) lalalas~ ytd never post anything! Hoho... cause im lazy. err, nt much things had happened today. just the swimming carnival held at YioChuKang SwImming Complex lo. wth lahs! went there, nth to do, watch ppl swimming niahs~~ DAMN BORING LOR!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =x next time i dun wan go liao~ YUKS!and that event was just totally sucks!!! GRR -x stayed there wasting my time uhs!)= aft tat went to pizza hut and makan! hahas, erm, nth special, just ate and talk and left=) went to watch em' playing basketball, went to mich's hse there de court and played. sitting at the void deck. no chairs and tables...sit on the floor lo =x bt, the floor was clean enough=) hehe...just having fun there, bt i seemed boring, tts what they told me. mich said that this few days. i never laugh, haiz)= maybe you'll never understand whats happening? ~ cause of the class, as you know, im gonna face the separation of classes next year with all my best best besties!)= it's damn sad~ && i dun wish to happen! Sigh ~ bt, there's nth i could do now... just hoping that we will still can contact each other next year, and so on and so fro~ i wish that time could reversed, && i will appreciate those times with my besties tgt...=) friendships fer almost 2 years, now they gonna leave us, i really really really dun bear)= all these while, you guys had been staying beside me whenever im feeling dwn or anything...just hope tt i would be alright.Esp, Michelle, Xinyi13, SiewHwi, XuanTing and lots more...=) Im really happy and im satisfied. I had never ever had a best friends like them before, treat me well and helped me solved difficulties...Ever since i had entered this sch, everything had changed. I knew who were my true friends=) Thanks god fer having such a nice and caring friends fer me in this 2 years=) bt also , my classmates treat me nice too=) and so did HE too!<3 THANK YOU =) if i never talk to anyone, it does nt means im emo or what, okay? im just moodless and had nth to say niahs. pls dun anyhow think.. I will never angry with anyone else.I dun hate ppl. really... it's nt good to hate... cause, all i wanted was PEACE in 2B=) however, there's still lil quarrellings between some of my classmates. Aft that, they get along well too=) thats great! i rmbered that, we had even had the times spended at the June holis camp! was quite fun tgt with them~=) playing with them at AMK HUB de toilet there.. going out eat and going home tgt, studying tgt as well=) mich, siewhwi, xinyi13, xuanting had given me lots of fun and those memoried i will never forgotten, as these 2 years had spending times and paying withn them tgt=)dear friends, i will never forget you, cause you had once gaven me a great memories that will stay in my heart forever=) so was HIM too!=) But I dun think i will be that happy next year~ My besties had went to another class, no one makes me laugh, i can never heard their laughters in the class. && the noise too)= Its really damn sad)= haiz... bt, luckily still got him arnd, otherwise, i dun think i will only be sad, i will gone crazy as well)= sorry....HAIZ~ time fly real fast, its 2 years, and, year 2007 gonna end soon =x just hoping that we could find somedays and having fun tgt=) as a part of my memories fer class 2B... i dun wanna leave this class. all the happenings that i had before, i will nt forget, cause it gives me a deep impression of it..... && i also rmb that, when i was in sec 1, first day of sch, i saw him and was like, love at first sight... bt aft that, days passed, im fond of him and couldn't stop...since now, and also forever!~=)to him: no matter what happens, i will always be by ur side=)&& u are so good in playing basketball too! keep up the gd work! so was ur team=) haha
I'd went through lots of happenings in this class. my classmates thought im crazy, yes, indeed=) errm, i dun think i had any probs with tt, Im what im. i just wanna be myself=) stay happy forever~ happy is better sad. so i decided to choose to stay happy=) and carries on my fcuking life~ i think every year, was a challenge fer me...I had to face many difficulties in every year.. and i dunno why. )= I just hope that i can improve in my studies...so that, mummy would felt happy fer me=) Thanks to mich and shir=) they helped me quite lots in my maths, bt yet i still didn't passed. bt at least had lil improvements~ )= haiz, && i miss mummy and class 2B!!! )= ehs.... i think tmr is the last day fer class 2B... hope i can have much fun as i wanted=) just simply hope that. pls fulfil my wish... please... Sigh* -TAKECARES!

No comments: