Thursday, October 4, 2007

Haiz, maths and sci ppr tmr...
these two stupid subjects gonna make my brain burst alr lo~
today aft sch kept revising bout maths..
going home still need study fer sci...
wahlau, later on still having tuition...GRR~
life's miserbale.....zzz
hope exams could get lost of my sight!!!
the thoughts of having maths tmr, i wanna die siah !!
my brain also cant rmb so many things leh..
HAIZ !!!!!!!!! )):
stupid chen lao da!!!!!!
today chinese ppr set the comprehension bout mum and birthday de..
makes me think oif something else siah~
no md to do lor~ i was sobbing in the toilet!!!!
&& wasting my time!! stupid chen lao da!!!
i wnna kept laughing at you !!! );
GRR~ && I HAD LOST 2 MRKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ))))):
WANNA DIE LIAO LAHHHHHHH !!! )))))x
TT 2 MRKS WERE SOO IMPORTANT TO ME!!
CUZ OF CHEN LAO DA, I HAD LOST TT 2 MRKS!!! 0;
haiz..
posting till here alr ~ tc (:



YEAH!!!! no longer sad ! ((: yeahh

his words makes me feel happy!

&& I Love Him Forever ~ <3!

No comments: