Friday, September 21, 2007

YEAHHH :DD
posting now !
not lazy as cass =P hahas
no lah.. i was lazy to post actually..
but i had nth better to do thn post lo ~ xD

LESSONS BORED ! ;DD
think of him, i wanna die alr lah ~ haiz )):
I cried. nobody knows..

IAP, teacher like gone mad siah ~
kick the chair till 'carrot' piak ! LOL ;D
cause we never do anything. just sit down there and chit-chatting! haha
and i was controlling my laughing at tt time.....
haha ! xD

damn it lah! =X
choreograph dance was sooooo diff siah!
probs here and there.. dunno what to do!
the song was not suitable at all ! )):
GRR~

then went to T-Net aft sch to practise.
before tt, we went to 202 and eat our lunch..
thn wnt to T-Net with,
Michelle, Shirley, Cassandra && Isabelle (:
went to play and chat chat chat! hoho ~
&& also learning dance steps :D
dunno what to dance aft that alr ~
shirley need go home early..
so she went home first ~ guess she was going out later bah?(:
nvms, okays..

aft that, Donalson and Hong Yuan came in too!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH
we dun feel like dancing alr ~ hehe =P
they playing pool.
bt we danced abit lah, LOL! xD
till 3 or 4 plus went home.
nono , not went home..
was pei them walking home. haha :D
reached isabelle's house.

wah seh! the weather was damn hot lo!
im dyiing soon! =X
cannot tahan ahs ! )):

aft tt, michelle went home her self.
Bell need to make a new EZlink card as hers had been
stolen since last friday! ):
pei her walked to the AMK Hub with cass too! hahas
reach there. make the card alr, thn went to buy
bubbletea! hoho ~
YEAHHH!! ;DD
I AM DAMN COOLING MANS ! ((:
cold cold cold ! so shuang ! heh heh XD
Bell and Cass also bought.(:
aft tt we went to the Bustop and shop shop..
finding clothes fer dance! HAHA XD
found, such a nice one!
afraid tt it would be out of stocks!
the total cost was quite a large sum siah !
wah lau, haiz........
then walk around the same floor..

CASS AND ME DE LEGS WERE BREAKING SOON LAH! XD
today walked here and there! lols
aft sch walked to 202,
202 walked to T-Net,
T-Net walked to Bell's house,(LONG WAY!) LOL
Bell's hse walked to Hub,
*In the hub, walking here and there..*
Hub walked to bus stop and take bus..
took escalator , i was laughing at one auntie.. hahas!
then i luaghied like mad,
did not saw the escalator i was trying to take
was went UP !
fortunately, Cass pulled me! LOLxD
if not, i dunno what will happen! HAHA XD
thks to cass! aft cass pulled me,
i was laughing like so siao siah~
CASS WAS CRAZY TOOOOO ! XDDDD LOLS!


PHEW!
luckily, we dun have to run for bus 159! woohooos ;D
when we were walking to the stop,
saw Ernest.
Me and Cass pretended that we never saw him.
hope he never saw us too!
cannot satnd anymore!
I was laughing all the way from Hub! LOL XD
and cass was insane ! really really ~
a pole near the stop, she sat down ! OMG ~
I told her that we looked so funny sitting down! haha
like we had no legs ! LOL XD (oops, cass! sorry ahs, no offence! xD)
kept on laughing ..

fer awhile, 159 cane! HAHA ;D
hope on to the bus..
chat lots of stuffs ! xD
&& I asked her lots of crazy questions!
cause i am mad ! hoho ~ :D

then suddenly, happy, then sad, then
i was looking at the window,
wanna said tt "I wanna see outside got what thing can laugh or not"
then when i was trying to say,
I SAW AN OLD WOMAN ! WALKED LIKE A DUCK!!!! LOL!!!

OMFG! THAT WAS DAMN FUNNY!!
I laughed like mad again! ahha xD
not sad anymore! LOL ;D
even cass agreed tt my mood changes fast too! LOL XD
haha xD she will thinks im crazy~
ha yah, she alr aware of that long time ago! heh heh :D

haiz, she alighted.
left me, so boredddd ! )x
think here and there again!
and I went home, my basin were 'tears'! )):
soo sad whenever i think of him! ):
i dunno why i this morning, saw him,
then i cried suddenly!
i really had no ideas! ):
Bye fer now..
gonna sleep! hahas
and going to meet TGG tmr!


SOOOO HAPPY && EXCITED ! HAHA ;D
nights guys ! haha xD



I really love you soooooo sooooo much,
with all my heart.
I don't know if you were avoiding me or what..
I just felt that you was!
My basin was water because of you!
And I was upset that why you didn't talk to me~
WHY?!
could you give me an answer fer this???
):

No comments: