Monday, September 3, 2007

My days were getting bored and bored and bored!
wooossshhhh ~
I didn't went back to pri sch . sorry wan ting, and my other friends. )=
next time we meet up again bah. really very sorry.
Sept holis arriving! yeah (:

monday gonna go out with my TGG && cousins! xD
then wednesday go out with TGG! haha(:
haha! xD

I think maybe either thurs or fri gonna watch naraka19 .
(=
hope SDD will go! haha xD
nothing much to write alr~ see ya! buaibuaiix




YOU ARE A LOW-CLASS SLUT!
GET A LIFE MANS!
I SIMPLY HATE YOU!
WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH ME?
EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE IM THE ONE WHO CAUSE!
AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP ASKING ME
ASK YOURSELF!
YOU TREATED US LIKE SPARE TYRES? GARBAGE?!
NO WAY!!! ONE DAY IM GONNA LET YOU SUFFER!
watch it out!





I really don't have the courage to say I love you.
I am making it obvious and trying to let you understand.
But you dosen't bothers about me, that's why you don't understand.

No comments: