Saturday, September 8, 2007

SECOND POSTTT :DD

hey guys.. really sorry for my mood just now..
i just couldn't help it. ):
but i am not apologizing to her anws... haha heck care~

life was sooo boring!
cass didn't online today. dunno where
on earth had she gone to? LOL XD
Yeah! i started to like maths ! xD hahas
found out tt it was quite fun although it needs
used alots of thinkings... i hate thinkngs but i love
writing! hahas.. weird ehs ?.. -.-"
BUT I DUN LIKE MRS ANG TO TEACH ME MATHS!!!
I PREFER MY TUITION TEACHER TO TEACH ME.. HAHAS :D
Mrs ang teaching maths, was just sucks a big time mans!
and it was equals to hell for me~!
woots! no words to replace.. hahahaha
ask her qns, she walked away. and diao us somemore! wtf lor.
she only teaches those pupils who know maths & those who likes attending
her lessons. she dun even bother to teach me and my best friends!
i had told my dad & mum abt it. they were like, "oh.. isit?
what kind of teacher was this? && blahblahblah lah..." hohoho~

Michelle said she mext thurs wanna go out && watch movie.
she asked us to go.. i thought thursday was supposed to be our
duty ? o.O weird weird..... heck care~

And the best thing was , TMR GONNA MEET TGG AGAIN ! YEAH BABY ~ WOOTS !
HOHO ~ MISSTHEMREALMUCH~ ESP EVY! she hadn't meet us for quite long alr~ haha
ah yah, can say tt i miss ALL OF THEM! LOL XD

okays(:
write till here.. hahas
gonna play ps2 now. buaibuaiix :DDDDD



I have not make up my mind yet..
Shall I wait for you ? or not ?
Who can tells me ? I doubt no one will..

No comments: