Wednesday, August 22, 2007

YAY! today raining!~ haha
no flag raising! GREAT~ hahahaha

then went to class..
back to my seat, i heard the 2C's form teacher,
Mrs Yeo, scolded one of her students.
That's what their conversation that i'd overheard.

student: what the hell...
mrs yeo: now is 7th momth you still talk about hell?
student:.......???
LOL! i kept laughing~ haas(:

anws the stupid goh need us re-test for hist! GRR~
cause some of them cheated in class. sian lor~
anws goh gave me and xin yi 12 3 demerits!
I am damn angry siah! cause we misbehaved in class.
playing outside the classroom.. wth!

lessons per normal~
wahlau mr tan SH's lesson was super duper boring lah! ):


then recess~
maths lesson i never listened. haha(x
cause i stomache! haha
kept on going to toilet . go toilet 4 times alr =x
then still very pain. mr lai brought a cup of hot water
i drank alr. quite okay alr lah. but still feeling very
painful. he asked me go sick-bay! and i dun wanna
go! GRR~ i felt very tired. then i fall asleep in class..
\till the next lesson, VE then my freinds woke me up.

WOW~ felt so happy! haha
cuase i am not suffering from that pain again! LOL xD
feeling better alr~ hehe(:
wahlau that LESSON WAS BORING!
gonna fall asleep alr lah! LOL

yay! class dismaissal! went to canteen eat.
then went to classroom talk talk talk~ HAHAH(:

JiaHui came in! LOL yay yay!~ xD
chatting with me and so did my friends, shir && cassan. ahaha(x
then chat awhile, jiahui need go for dance alr~ haiz
she seemed so lonely during her cca. i wanna pei her.. but
i dunno and so confusing =\

then cassan, shir, mic && me went AMK Hub.
went there to buy the screen protector. for hps de lah haha(:
: DD then mic also bought (: hahaha

aft that i went to buy bubble tea.
pei michelle and shirley walk home.
reached shir's house alr.. said goodbye~
and also said goodbye to michelle.. hahas(:

me and cassan walked our way to the bus stop and took bus 159 home.
LOL xD
reached home..
thats all ~ ;DD


when I heard that you liked a girl,
I was very upset. =\
and I just dunno who the girl was as you dun wish to say out.
I ask you is got reasons one..
I am NOT asking for fun!
I hope you can understand.
i knew that if i asked your friends,
they also won't say out.
HAIZ...... WHAT SHOULD I DO!!?!

No comments: