Thursday, August 30, 2007

there's nothing i could be done.
not a single thing!

all i need was friends' trust and hope they
can be happy. well, when i know that, i was really very sad.
i really can't even control my tears from rolling down!)':
what should i do?
all things happen all of a sudden.
there's really nothing i can do ):
i was really really very sad.
i had enough problems alr!
cause of those lame shit, i can't even do well for anything!
who can tell me how and why???!!?
why must it be me?! WHY????
somemore, this year was streaming year!
can't they let me focus on one thing? that was to study!
and i super damn hate that ALx2!!!
she's such a fcuking btichy teacher!
can't even performed well! and not fit to be a teacher~
ask her teach us as if like we wanna her life ! wth lah cns -.-

same goes to love!
talk abt love and friends, i felt sad~
GRR~~~!!!!!
there's lotsa problem!!!
how i wish i could just end my life and
i have nothing to bother alr!
how i wish i could!!!


****!!! pls stop throwing things at me!
someday, you will get it from me!!! fcuking assholes!
DUN EVER TRY TO BE FUNNY!!!
ji bai lah!!!!
I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: