Monday, August 27, 2007

nth much to post today luhs.

DUN THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF LAH, PLS LOR =X
so sucky mans ! eeeeeeeeerrrrr~

sci lesson sleeping
ms tay also dun scold one. super duper nice~

ho!
go chanel's hse aft sch! hahas
saw her sis too (:
they super duper funny siah~ HAHA (:
okays, 5 plsu went home.
took 159 woth cassan.. hahas

yaya! online and chat with my SiaoDingDong plus Wei De Kor Kor also! yeah =X
so fun! i kept laughing like siao leh... hahas(:
cannot tahan alr lah cns ! hehe xD
my cousin thought im crazy. hehe
so long never laugh liao lor . last night chat till
11 plus then go sleep. chanel went to bathe,
cassandra went to sleep alr~ hahas
then left me, shirley and WDKK chatting! yeah hahas (:
chat alots~
anws pls dun think wrongly hor,
i just treated him as kor kor like that lor. hahas(:



HEY FREINDS, PLS DO TAKECAERS~ HAHAHAHAS


YEAH!
buaibuaiix


you doesn't talk to me..
i just think that you was just trying to avoid me.
dunch you thnk so?

No comments: