Friday, August 3, 2007

Lessons was normal. During Sci lesson, Jason and Christine was sleeping then kena caught by ms Tay. But her lessons are real bored! Even me lah, cannot tahan alrdy ! woosh~ Aft the 5 mins break, ms Tay continued her lesson. I was damn sleepy that I dun care abt her lessons anymore! SIAN =x I sleep she never knew it! Abt 25 mins like that then woke up.. Cause her voice wsa loud i got shocked. hahas: DD . WOW !~ I sleep she NEVER scold me or caught me siah~ GREAT ~ that was FUN FUN FUNNNNN ! I am just being so lame.. Cause this kind of thing can also called fun!? LOL( : I am not lying on the table cause i got my hand to support my head. Thats why ms Tay thought i am listening to lessons. haha... Aft that was maths lesson. maths was okay alrdy. That linear blah blah blah chapter was quite easy. Tuition teacher taught me before but dun have that sign lah. hehe: D Then recess time! Doing the dance paper. ALL NEVER DOOOO ! Copied from mic and ting.. Plus the journal toooo : D hahas(x Went up to the Dance Studio for the IAP . Mr Rizman said that today whole period only just watch the dance video including ballet, modern dance and all kinds of ballet stuffs ~ LOL(: Men also can dance ballet siah! So surprising.. Actually not that surprising lah, was just that the men's costumes for ballet was so tight and funny mans! Laugh till i wanna die ! LOLL xDDD . And all the other videos abt dance de was DAMN FUNNY ! OMG ! Esp the fat guy! Dunno whether is male or female?! That time i can't control my laughing so I didn't take note of that person was m or f lor.. hahahha! IT WAS SO FUNNY ! Wanna go find the video from youtube ! dun care lahs hehe(x Ting, Mic, Nel laughed till mad tooooo! hahas: D funny lehs.. haiz then went to music lesson. Miss Chen wanna us to do the wadeva thingy de i forgot how to say.. hmms.. nvm lah err is somehting like .. GOT DO WITH MUSIC SOUNDS CAN LIAO LAH. haha.. Anyhow do the sound then mic help me delete some off. I listened to it, quite weird! I delete some off again.. Haiz dun care lah. At least got do. hehe ms Chen came to me and listened to my sound. LOL! She said that it was some kind of wad advertisement's sounds! LOL(x She even said that she wanna SEND ME FOR COMPETITION!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLL ! I got shocked! I then dun wanna go arh. So funny lor! ~ hahas(x Then 1.30pm got library meeting. Went to canteen eat then went to library for meeting.. Aft that do the Harry Potter de thingy.. Poster and all kinds of stuffs abt Harry Potter. Went to play Monopoly and Scrabble with HuiLin, Ting and Siewhwi plus YiHong! hahas(x Then went back to classroom.. Saw all the uniformed grps got the NDP rehearsal again. ahhas(x Jasmine went to classroom aft that. Gave her a massage. hahahahaha(x Then we went to the bubble tea there de shop ate spaghetti. Shir dunno wanna eat or not. But finally she still ate it hahas(: Went to the playground and play while waiting for chanel. ahha... She came, then went to the play awhile.. Abt 6 plus then went home. hahas( : write till here . OFF TO WATCH THE VIDEOOOO : DDD buai

No comments: