Sunday, August 19, 2007

HEY ! lazy to blog for yesterday's ! HAHA (:
gonna blog for today's only ! LOL sorryaye !~

woke up wuite early in the morning !~
cuz gonna go temple pray my mother's side there
de ah gong and ah ma amd aunt . (:
8am plus used computer . again, saw NO ONE ONLINE !
always the same! morning all Zzz ! hahahahaha (:
i changed the water of my water babies !
one is gonna give birth sooon ! YEAH BABY ~ see how the whole progress !~ LOL
then went to changed clothes and get ready to go off. haha

reached there, lotsa ppl there ! WOW ~ ren shan ren hai ! haha
anws, went there jiu play .
play and eat! haha xD
eat fish & chips ! so did my cousins ! LOL (x

then we went home aft that, open the window of the car,
the wind was super duper cooling, but the wind seems like
slapping on my face continuosly ! ): my whole face was
damn itchy ! LOL (: but aft awhile, im used
to it alr ~ HAHAs : DD

then reached home, going compass point . bought the
sch bag hahas (:
i like that bag ! LOL

then go library, find books ! ohh gosh , i'd lost my
eZlink card so cannot borrowed any bks ! haiz sad ~
nvms, then uncle drove us home..
then used comp again ahhas (:
played piano too ! im learning Moonlight Sonata !
my faves ! but i only knows how to play some only ! haiz~

I WANNA LEARN PIANO !
I ADORES PIANO SO MUCH !

MUMMY ,DADDY , I WANNA LERAN PIANO ! )x

No comments: