Wednesday, August 8, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
sian ! =x cannot see my siaodingdong && dear friends ! very sad lor
ya, shirley, i'd read ur blog ! LOL((x not you all made me cry lah . hahas
is just tt i wanna cry cause i miss you all alot ! hahas

you all never made me cry . hahas((x haiz
shir ytd told me tt if i can go for the ndp thing for today,
we can laughed at baoya and ahmad at the parade ! LOL((x
but cant.. so boring siah ~ haiz...........
actually staying over night at my cousins's hse . but cause i insist
dun wanna stay there as im not used to it, my mum finally agree
with me! hahas((x HURRAYYY : DD home sweet homeee !(x hahas
haiz still no moodddddd )x mic said maybe sat, she coming over my hse
and pass me the homeworks for tuesday . hahas((x

okay lah,
blog till here alr ! haas((x
got anything then sms me bah .
LOVE YOU GUYS ! ((x
takecares

No comments: